Shadow Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stock market

Go down

stock market Empty stock market

Post  dvs Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

So there's a tent outside your city and your worried carnival folk have come to swindle your troops and town folk out of their money and spread std's well worry no more its the stock market I'm here to try and break it down
Let's start with the time the market opens at 1min before 30(:29) and again at 1min before the hour(:59) you'll have 1min to settle orders place em and transfer goods now lets move on to
Currency gems is the currency you can sell food,gold,troops, and items but you can only buy with gems from here we move onto
Bidding
when you go to bid you'll notice 2 graphs the yellow one is average prices from highest to lowest the green graph is number of units being sold now lets talk about
Placing a bid since no one is going to pay 1 gem for 1 spy the market is put into decimals its up to you to decide how much your willing to spend for what you want or what your willing to sell your stuff for keep in mind that if your not going to buy 10k troops for 2000 gems no one else is
When you get to the bid screen you'll see that it has 2 options buy and sell they work pretty much the same except price and buy are reversed under that is the amount of gems you have next to that is price,number,and total once you input what your willing to pay and how many you want the game calculates the total cost keep in mind under price that's the cost of 1 unit so for example if your buying 10k spies for .0001 your total will be 1 gem if you think that's far fetched look at the average prices
Last I'm going to mention that I can't be sure but I noticed that the more your willing to pay the faster you get results for example I was buying fallen the average was .0728 each so 100 fallen was 7.28 gems I bid at .225 committing me to 22.6 gems for 100 the game found someone selling for .0045 so I got them for .45 that's 100 fallen for a fraction of a gem that makes me think the game makes a list with highest bidders priority the risk there is if someone was selling fallen at the prices I was risking I would've been stuck paying the 22.6 so I would suggest you bid a little higher than average to get results but be aware that you'll pay whatever you committed unless you get a sweet deal like I did then you won't another reason to be aware is sometimes the game will say you don't have any deal but when you cancel your orders you wont get your gems back but you'll receive what you bid on and sometimes it wont say settle order instead it will say cancel but you'll still get your stuff any insights or corrections feel free to post any questions pm me in game I know this is confusing but I hope this clears things up play around with it and you should get use to it

dvs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum