Shadow Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe's strategy!!

Go down

Joe's strategy!! Empty Joe's strategy!!

Post  joe82 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:17 pm

I'd like to start of by saying game is very good at this game!! So I've gotten alot of questions what people should do to make rep and get up into my rep and army size. Ill answer this very question for you right now!! Game knows this game better then me i'll admit that he knows what to use against what and what all the armor and attacks do. I on the other hand do not and my mind won't let me memorize it! So I make it simple for me. I use the 4 to 1 ratio when i attack. So i send 4 troops for every 1 monster. I have only bowmen. I do have 100 ax and milita for buffers. I think if you know how to use the buffers it has a advantage. I don't know how. Even at my level I hate losing troops wether it be 5 or 1000s. I figure that 1000's just set me back x amount of hrs. Most who read this don't have 1000's to lose per battle. I never pick a fight i think i'll have a chance to lose troops! Small forward steps are bigger then small steps backward. I only like to fight witches and black widows, nothing else till i have siege weapons then i'll capture em. but thats a whole differnt topic. Ur rep will take care of it's self with my method. U'll get up there. But like i said if you take steps back it costs days to move forward, as we all know. So this is my strategy. Pretty simple. Any questions let me know.

joe82

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum