Shadow Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to build up your army.

Go down

How to build up your army. Empty How to build up your army.

Post  Gamesmen Thu May 27, 2010 9:13 pm

There is 2 ways to build up a good army.
Raiding for money then recruiting, or conquering.
First off you need to raid no matter what so will cover that.

Have to keep in mind this is a over time play game. Not a game you can sit and 'win' in a day, week.
Anything you want to do will take time, weeks, month.
So patience.

Ok assuming you understand the 0 city I will not go over that here. Read other post.

Little word on what troops to build.
Axeman.
Ok done.

Reason you want axeman? They are cheap and fast to make.
Yes you can make bowmen, but at first you want it to go lil faster. Bowmen take twice as long, cost twice as much. The dmg difference they do is not much, they don't carry much more.
So at first, make axeman. Don't agree? make a post..

Once you hit knight and build your 2nd city you can really kick it in high gear and start the build of huge army.
This is what I do.
Raid transfer raid transfer. Ok we know that. The city you are transfering too kinda watch your money.
Do test recruits see how many axemen you can make. For me I make a goal. Say ok when I can make 1k axeman I will recruit them. Keep transfering food/gold over till can make 1k. Then recruit it. Then go back keep raiding transfering. Use all mana to accel the recruit. Dont waist mana on accel buildings just not worth it when want huge army. Use all mana to accel recruit of that 1k. Now if you have more than 1 archery cool. If not you have to wait. Why I like to have atleast 2-3 archerys in first town.
As time goes on you should make enough money to recruit another bunch before that 1k even is done. Say go for 5k. Then 10k, Then 50k, then 100k. So on up.
Yes when you do recruit of 100k the time takes hours seems huge and omg this will never get done. But the whole time you are raiding, transfering, keeping busy. The time does kinda go by fast. And keep using mana to accel the recruit.
The more troops you send the more you bring back.
More you bring back, more you can recruit.
Rinse repeat.

Questions post ask me in game

Gamesmen

Gamesmen
Admin

https://shadowpe.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum