Shadow Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black widows

2 posters

Go down

black widows Empty black widows

Post  dvs Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm

I get a lot of questions about widows so lets know our enemy. Black widows do brunt damage and have heavy armor. Lets break that down brunt does the least amount of damage to light armor 75% and the most to medium armor 150% keep that in mind when you attack. Now they have heavy armor. Heavy armor is weakest against piercing damage and strongest against normal attack. With all that in mind lets go to the troops. bowmen are the best they get a +75% bonus against widows militia are the worst they get.
-75% the rest of the troops I'm going to recommend based on their armor since most do normal damage. I figure they'll have a better chance of survival.
Hussars,
swordsman,
and axe throwers.
I want to mention that the only reason I didn't recommend centurions is because of their armor. Centurions do piercing damage but have medium armor so they have both the strength to beat them but the weaknes to em. As far as numbers go it depends on how many your attacking you'll have to figure out the ratio and Which troops work best for you. Experiment and have fun with it. Any questions just pm me in game

dvs

Back to top Go down

black widows Empty Re: black widows

Post  Gamesmen Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Also black widows give 0.6 rep per mob.
They are the best rep for how easy to kill.
The top 3 monsters are hard to kill, don't have numbers over innumerables.
But there rep is around 1 per monster.

So best mobs to kill for rep grind, hands down, black widows. (Runner up is gargoyles)

Good post dvs.

Gamesmen

Gamesmen
Admin

https://shadowpe.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum