Shadow Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capturing Reapers

Go down

Capturing Reapers Empty Capturing Reapers

Post  Gamesmen Sun May 30, 2010 3:11 am

So your ready to capture some reapers huh?
Here is how I did it.

Reapers are fortified armor. So you will need siege attack weapons. Reapers are fast and hit hard. So battling rams would be too slow and melee. Ballistas yes that will work.
Will need about 1400 of them. Why 1400? Why not less go after smaller groups?
Hmm why?
If you are going to capture reapers means you are moving up and doing good. You need/want the power!
So lets go after the big groups. The innumberables.
Innumerables are 2k - 4k. With 1400 ballistats we are pushing it. I have done it with under. But had some loss. Should be able to do with 1400 np. Assuming you have raised seige in blacksmith. You have right?

Ok we got 1400 ballistas. We found innumerbale reapers. (hope close cause siege weapons are slow as snails)
Buffer stack I used was. And they died in order of:
1 of each, hussar, militia, battling ram, axe thrower, bowmen.
1st round you will have no loss due to range of ballistas. So that makes 6 rounds safe. 7 rounds your getting loss. I have tried monsters and calvary. Didn't give me any more rounds.

Every conquer should yield avg of 600 reapers. Depending on number of them, get 500-700 ish.

What to use reapers on? Best thing is to capture lizards with them. hehe
And they eat prawn like cotton candy. Reapers are piercing so anything heavy armor they will shred. Also reapers have highest damage out of any monster or troop. I have heard of people using 1 to 150 ratio on lizards. For high loss. Or 50 to 1 for minimal loss. Have 1k reapers. That means you can kill 100k lizards with ease. Get 100k reapers. Bet you could kill any overwhelming mob out there.
One thing to keep in mind. They are fastest thing out there. Which means you can't use buffers with them. They will run up and some will die. (why you raise fort armor in blacksmith)
I suggest using gems to revive these guys.

Gamesmen

Gamesmen
Admin

https://shadowpe.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum